A. Completed by Prime Contractor
Pursuant to Chapter 11 of the Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance and BAT Fee Resolution #95‐71‐DSB.,
the PRIME CONTRACTOR:
HEREBY, ______________________________________, shall pay 2.5% fee of the total Project cost of
construction. The 2.5% fee shall apply for each project contracted.
HEREBY, ______________________________________, shall pay $5,000.00 per annum, for the privilege
of doing business as a Prime/General Contractor on the Fort Berthold Reservation
AMENDMENT TO TERO REGULATION PART 6
Because many 100% Indian owned companies and Indian employees are becoming economically disadvantaged from a pattern of delayed payments to subcontractors, TERO promulgates the following emergency regulations:
(1) that all fees for services from Indian Contractors (Tier 1 & Tier 2) are due and shall be paid in full by any business entity within forty five (45) days, thereafter, sanctions may be imposed.
(2) Additional interest incurred from factoring companies shall be paid by the entity that delays payment for such agreed upon services.
(3) Subcontractors shall be paid immediately upon the general contractor receiving payment from invoices.
(4) Upon notice to all relevant parties, the above provisions may be waived for good cause as determined by TERO, including legitimate billing disputes & clerical eror, etc. Other arrangements may be agreed to in writing by TERO.
If a business entity fails to pay fees for services as set forth above, TERO may also make an immediate and temporary order of non-compliance and impose temporary sanctions prior to an evidentiary hearing if good cause so requires.
2nd AMENDMENT TO TERO REGULATION PART 6
TERO may issue sanctions, including the immediate and temporary suspension of business licenses and fines up to $5000 per day upon a finding of the following:
(1) a violation of any provision under the TERO Ordinance or Regulations;
(2) a continued pattern of unacceptable business practices;
(3) a pattern of constant delay and/or refusal to pay employees or subcontractors;
(4) false information on a TERO application;
(5) failure to follow a submitted compliance plan;
(6) the business engages and/or continues to engage in illegal activity or impropriety.
Amendment to TERO Regulation Part One
Any person or business entity applying for and receiving a TERO Business license shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Ft. Berthold Indian Reservation Tribal Courts.